We Want You To Be Well Informed About Colon Health
These links will take you to other helpful websites regarding colorectal cancer information, screening, CT Colonography and reimbursement/insurance information. You will also find helpful materials you can download and print.
- CDC: Screen for Life Campaign
- CDC: Screen for Life Campaign Brochures
- NCCRT 80% by 2018!
- NCCRT Resource Center
- CCF: Protect your butt campaign
- CCA: Get ready to go Blue
- American Cancer Society
- Colon Cancer Alliance
The information contained in this section of the site is intended for U.S. healthcare professionals only. You are acknowledging that you are a healthcare professional.
- CT Colonography CPT® Procedure Codes
- 74261 Computed tomographic (CT) colonography, diagnostic, including image post processing; without contrast material
- 74262 Computed tomographic (CT) colonography, diagnostic, including image post processing; with contrast material(s) including non-contrast images, if performed
- 74263 Computed tomographic (CT) colonography, screening, including image post processing
- Our reimbursement experts can assist you in finding the answers to coding and reimbursement questions. Contact the Bracco Reimbursement Hotline at: 1-800-349-1388 or email@example.com. We are available 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM (EST).
- Insurance coverage for screening and diagnostic testing summary
- ACR CTC resource page
- National Cancer Institute CRC stats and facts
- NCCRT Resource Center
- What can radiologists do to advance 80% by 2018?
- For more information on Colorectal Cancer Screening (CRC) and CT Colonography (CTC) and related Bracco Diagnostics products, download the CT Colonography Clinical Monograph : A Visual, Noninvasive, and Patient-Friendly Colorectal Cancer Screening Option.
- Bracco Diagnostics Inc. presents CT Colonography Coding and Billing: A Colon Cancer Awareness Month Review
- In June 2016 the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) released an update to their recommendation for Colorectal Cancer Screening
- To read the recommendation statement in JAMA
The information provided is general reimbursement information for Bracco products. It is not legal advice, nor is it advice about how to code, complete or submit any particular claim for payment. Although we supply this information based on our current knowledge, it is always the provider’s responsibility to determine and submit appropriate codes, charges, modifiers and bills for services that were rendered. This coding and reimbursement information is subject to change without notice.
Payers or their local branches may have their own coding and reimbursement requirements and policies. Before filing any claims, providers should verify current requirements and policies with the payer.
CPT® copyright 2016 American Medical Association (AMA).
All rights reserved.Fee schedules, relative value units, conversion factors and/or related components are not assigned by the AMA, are not part of CPT, and the AMA is not recommending their use. The AMA does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services. The AMA assumes no liability for data contained or not contained herein.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.